How to Get Rid of Acne Naturally and Permanently
By William Karl
Acne, a skin disease characterized by pustules that form from the subcutaneous glands of the skin, is a common and troublesome disease and most of the sufferers are always seeking answers on how to get rid of acne naturally and permanently. There are several natural cures which can be made at home that can be used for preventing, alleviating and curing acne. But it is important to understand that acne is promoted and made worse by a diet rich in fats and also internal toxicity brought about by chronic constipation also make acne worse.
There are also commercially formulated natural remedies that can help get rid of acne naturally. What one needs is to understand the active ingredients derived from nature that promotes the prevention and the healing of acne.
Some of the natural cures that come up when discussing how to get rid of acne naturally are:
- Carrots used raw in juices or poultices sooth and make the skin more beautiful and can be used to enhance the beauty of acne scared skin. This is a very readily available option.
- Onions, used in lotions or compresses with fresh juice soothes and cleans dirty skin making it more beautiful and helping prevent breakouts.
- Aloe, which is a wound healer, when used in lotions of aloe juices heal the wounds, soothes the skin and increases body defences. Aloe juice can also be taken internally and it is a common component of many skin care products formulated commercially. Aloe is known to revitalizes the skin and is used as an ingredient is very many commercially sold skin care products.
- Burdock is another herbal cure that can help in getting rid of acne naturally. This herb has anti-biotic properties and is useful also for treating skin rashes. It is prepared and used as compresses with an infusion of roots, or infusions of fresh leaves taken orally.
- Milfoils, another herb with antiseptic, skin cleansing and wound healing properties can also be used to get rid of acne naturally. It is usually prepared as infusions of the flowers or poultices of the plant mashed and used when hot.
There are many suggestions on how to get rid of acne naturally and these herbs are just but a few of what can be used. Regular use of these herbs in the right way can help keep out acne. Always make sure that you understand and know how to prepare herbal medicine at home before you attempt doing so.
This writer is a believer in ethical and responsible use of skin care products and believes that the skin is the biggest beauty asset a person has and should be taken care of with seriousness. Visit Skin and beauty products that work to learn more.