Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Dealing with dry skin in winter months

Winter brings with it lower moisture and the inevetible dry skin. I notice almost instantly when the weather changes because my skin starts getting really dry.

There are 2 things that you can do to help with the dry skin when it does happen.

1. Use daily moisturizer. No matter what your skin type is, you can benefit from a moisturizer. If you visit your local drugstore and check out all the skin products, there is for sure a product that is designed for your particular type of skin. Experiment with the different daily moisturizers until you find one that works well with your skin and acne issues.

2. Drink lots of water. This usually goes without saying. But sometimes we need a little reminder. I personally have trouble drinking a lot of water in the winter because it makes me cold. I get cold very easily. And I will notice a difference almost immediately when I have not had enough water for the day.

These are just a few tips for trying to overcome dry skin in winter.

No comments: