Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Simple Acne Treatment

Simple Acne Treatment


Sometimes we just make things too complicated. When I was a teen-ager and had acne, I would try some over the counter products for acne. None of these products really worked for me. I don't know if they worked for anyone else, but I was very frustrated.

So, I ventured off to the dermatologists to get various prescriptions for my acne problem. Everything of course (even back then) was very expensive and ended up working after a period of time.

When my teenage son started to get acne on his face, I immediately assumed that no over the counter treatments would really look. I began searching for a local dermatologists and proceeded to make an appointment.

Then, one day I was at the store and I saw one of the very popular acne treatments --I believe it was Clearsil--on sale. I had looked at all the various over the counter treatments--not wanting to pay money for something I didn't know would work. But the Clearsil was only $5 on sale. So, I thought, what the heck I will try it out.

And to my surprise, this product has not only cleared up my son's forehead acne, but it cleared up a few blemishes that I had on my forehead. I am very impressed.

So, maybe if you are experiencing acne, the solution is looking at you in the acne product section at your local store. Try some of these products out before you venture off to the dermatologist and spend tons of money.

No comments: